Diagnosis
05/2023
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Kingston
Can anyone provide feedback on this lift system? Anyone have one? Alternatives?

Thanks!

Access Unlimited Multi-Lift
1688057875676.png

The same portable Multi-Lift you use in the car can also

• Lift you to your bed, sofa, toilet or bathtub
  • Lift your scooter or power wheelchair into your station wagon or minivan
  • Give you access to hotels and vacation homes when you add the portable Easy Base
  • Lift you in and out of your swimming pool, hot tub, boat and more
  • Also lift you into your minivan, truck or SUV and RV or other wheeled vehicles and equipment
One easy-to-use Multi-Lift meets all your lifting challenges!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, off the top, I can tell you that it's not for the tall -- it would be easier to respond if you could mention what you want to use it for, that a Hoyer-style floor lift would not be able to help with.

Last edited:
I know it's not much help now, but I just ordered one [easy base and the multi-lift] a few weeks ago. It's not supposed to get here till the end of August, but they say things are running smoothly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the beginning of the month. I'll be sure and post my thoughts.

Sorry, I linked to the auto version of the multi-lift, but it's not allowed (commercial link).

It's for getting into and out of the car primarily, but also potentially for use in the house.

Then I would also look at a floor lift that also does car lifts, like some of the Liko and Span America models. But I also have to say, for most PALS buying a lift focused on the car isn't worth it, because once they need a power wheelchair, the lift into the car no longer applies. So at the least, I would get one that works in your home.

I have one of the multi lifts that we purchased for my mother. The quick mount bar is for a 2007 Chevrolet Express van, and we bought it so that she could enjoy sitting in one of the captains chairs, rather than sitting alone in the middle of the van using one of the wheelchair lifts and chair locks. The wheelchair lifts are great, but the multi lift allowed her to enjoy the ride a lot better. We did not get the opportunity to purchase the other accessories that would have made baths and getting in and out of bed easier, but I would recommend this device wholeheartedly.

Hi, Shawn,

Are you interested in selling your multilift by any chance? I am looking to purchase one for father in law who needs it for transporting his wife between a wheelchair and his car Lexus ES350.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back