08/2011
Country
US
State
TX
City
Dallsas
Access Unlimited Multi-Lift

The Multi-Lift was a marvelous find that gave my wife mobility and ease of movement that would’ve been difficult or impossible otherwise. The clever design of the lift allows an elbow and wrist like movement that makes it easy to put a completely dependent person into the front seat of a car or to move them about on the bed top and to and from a wheelchair. One can even lower it to pick someone up off of the floor.

In addition, I made adapters to do a straight cradle lift, like a stretcher, so that a person could be raised off the bed in the supine position for such purposes as changing a mattress or bedding.

I further made an adapter that sits on a roll around wheeled base to allow portable movement of an individual while suspended from the lift. This is useful in traveling away from home as long as there is room for the device’s legs to move underneath or around bed supports.

With the company’s permission, I direct you to the video links to see how the equipment operates.

For the door frame attachment, strong metal hooks clamp over the door hinges. There is no need to modify drill or use fasteners of any kind to attach the lift to your vehicle. Adapters are available for virtually any kind of car or truck. Access Unlimited will gladly support you purchasing an adapter to use with this re-homed Multi-Lift. They are a family owned operation with decades of experience and I found working with them to be a pleasure. They are perfectly supportive of reselling their equipment so that it can continue being a solution for invalid movement and care.

At home I used a floor-to-ceiling pole mount in proximity to the bed transfer position from wheelchair. The attachment point of the device on the pole can be raised or lowered to any height needed. Height change is quickly made by rapid release pins.

The crane device is very flexible about making length and range of motion adjustments, again by only moving pins.

I have attached photographs of the device in use and as it stands free.

I will be happy to accept phone calls to explain more.

Multi-Lift on pole at bedside can reach bed, wheelchair or the floor.

Floor and ceiling mount.

Sling use supine Portable base for travel

Pricing is for the Multi-Lift with integral Lithium Ion battery, two mesh lifting seat slings, the pole mount and adapters, the supine sling lift, and the portable rolling base, two battery chargers, 110 volt charging adapter, and a car mount for a Hyundai Santa Fe. As said, adapters are available for any vehicle at Access Unlimited. This is about $12,000 value all said. My offer is to see it serves another family as well as it did mine. For sale, FOB Dallas, Texas $5000.00

Estimated FedEXFreight to LA, for example is $570.00

Dallas, texas
20230719_135557.jpg
20220802_172948.jpg
20230611_125636.jpg
db_mlift43.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have it? If yes, would you be willing to sell base separate?

I do have it. The base requires a mounting bracket that is part of the pole system. Let me see if that is available separately from Access Unlimited and I'll get back to you. I'd sell the complete base for 1000.00.

i could have that piece fabricated, I used to do steel fabrication in my previous life and still know people

Back